Big weekend

Spur-Hound

Used to do a lot of conger fishing from the shore, it is great fun ... fished two marks where you watched the congers take your bait ... was great.

Well done on your 20 pounder !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

Hiya,

Gillies the mark Shaun fished is even better than under the pier up at you

Tis 3' deep at low tide with *no* cover and you are fishing over clean ground. For some strange reason it only fishes during the day for Conger. I've fished it for a lot of years and my best session was an 11lber and an 18lber in consecutive lobs. Although I did have a take from a fish in the 25lb range that I missed, Shauns fish is the biggest taken from it.... I'll try and change that this weekend

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Sounds like a great mark to fish !!!!! Fingers crossed for a few more big fish form it :) Great fight of them.

I am not to keen on under the Pier at Stornoway, is hard to hook them, and wee did dodgey. Its a mark at Holm Rocks I prefer to fish, only fishes well on an out going tide though... getting the scent of some mackerel over the kelp is the key to a good fishing there.

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com