• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2.0 Litre Vitesse....

2006001.jpg

B)

Absolutely fantastic car, I did have a try of one, many years ago, when I worked for a guy who also had a Triumph 2000TC, the Vitesse was his, the 2000 estate was his wifes..:).....BOTH were outstanding cars in their day, but the Herald was the one that did it for me..:):)

Thanks for that, he's done a beautiful job of it too....almost concorse condition??

Happy New Year BTW, I'm off out soon to start the celebrations..:):D :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

1955 Pontiac in 1959 (at age 14). I drove to the exam center as I remember it and the examiner fussed at me but did give the road test so I left as a legal driver. :D :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Gorgeous car n4lly. On holiday in Italy this year our next door neighbour gave me a copy of 'Octane' magazine. I read it cover to cover (did you know what a brilliant design the Jerry Can is?) and have subscribed. One day I will own a classic Aston.

Paul

Gorgeous car n4lly. On holiday in Italy this year our next door neighbour gave me a copy of 'Octane' magazine. I read it cover to cover (did you know what a brilliant design the Jerry Can is?) and have subscribed. One day I will own a classic Aston.

Hi Paul, My young ( 48) cousin Michael, has two Astons...one is a classic, but dont know what number it is...he called to collect his dad in Dumfries one day, to take him for a drive in it, my uncle was persuaded to drive.... and they were driving along the A75, ( the road to the Stranraer-Ireland ferry) when Michael says to him, "Dad, this car does do more than 45mph you know"!!

I'll try and get some pics after New Year, let you see it..:)

Theocritis..

Added another pic above...

Happy new year Norrie, see ya on a boat somewhere next year maybe ;)

Would you beleive, we have haggis and neeps preparing in the kitchen just now :D

Chilli and pasta and a steak and pepper sause also ... bring it on.

The dude with the beers is late though :o

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Excellent, cheers Norrie. I've driven that road a few times myself en-route to visit my Sister who then lived in Lisburn. One of my favourites.

Paul

Added another pic above...

Happy new year Norrie, see ya on a boat somewhere next year maybe

Would you believe, we have haggis and neeps preparing in the kitchen just now :D

Chilli and pasta and a steak and pepper sause also ... bring it on.

The dude with the beers is late though

ROTFLMAO!!! Aye right.......Surely you are kidding??? Haggis and neeps !! eugh!!! ;) Horrible.... actually, I'm kidding.... its one of my favs..:) BUT, you will need mashed Tatties ( potatoes) with it to complete the ensemble..:)

The Steak sounds good tho'.... :D

Me and the wife, are off to the pub in a wee whiley, then home to see in the Bells, and then off to a party complete with the Kerry Oot, Black Bun from Aberfeldy, and a lump of coal.... Wooohoooo!!! :):)

Thanks for the other pic, what a belter that car is, might just ask the young cuz for a sub..:)

As for the fishing...theres every chance..:)

Have a good one guys..:)

Theocritis..

Excellent, cheers Norrie. I've driven that road a few times myself en-route to visit my Sister who then lived in Lisburn. One of my favourites.

Hiya, I havent seen it myself yet, and he's had the car for about a year now!! When he got the other one, my inbox was bleedin full of pics...:):)

Theocritis..