Anyone Irish out there so I can speak to normal people

Al White

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jay_con

Paddy and Michael went to the pub. Paddy went to the bar to buy the first round, unfortunately the barman was in the celler changing the barrels, so paddy had to wait for his drinks. Whilst waiting paddy got talking to a rather well to do english chap. paddy asked him what he did for a living, the chap replied im a proffessor of logic. Wow sais paddy, what does that entail? The english man replied let me show you and started to ask paddy a few questions.

Do you have a gold fish asked the english man? yes replied paddy. well if you have a goldfish there are two places you could keep it, either in a pond or in a bowl, you look like the type of chap with a pond. Paddy is absolutely amazed, yes thats right replied paddy. The chap then says well if you have a pond you must have a big house?, paddy can hardly believe what he's hereing, yes i have a five bedroomed house says paddy. The english chap continues, Well if you have a big house i bet you have a big family? yes right again says paddy i have four children, two girls two boys. And just one last thing says the english proff, if you have all those children you must have sex quite often with your wife, I bet you never masterbate. Oh no says paddy hardly ever. how did you know that. well thats the nature of Logic replies the proff.

At this point the barman returns paddy gets two pints of caffreys (he cant stand guiness), bids the proff good bye and returns to sit with michael, who asks why paddy was so long. paddy replies that he met a proffesssor of logic at the bar and has been learning the art of reading people by using logic. Eager to try out what he had just learnt paddy asks Michael If he has a goldfish. No replies Michael, so what does that make me?. ------------- a fcuking wan-er replies paddy. :D:D:D