Sea Angling News

Alan Taylor

Hate to say this,but i pick mine up for free.

The tackle shop i go too, have loads just sitting there and if they dont go,then they use them to wrap the bait in,at least i get to read them twice.

Also its great to see r league results in there. THANK YOU S.A.N

Hello Mick.

Norman sends bundles of SAN to anyone that advertises in the paper (UK). That`s why some of pick them up for free and other folks have to hunt down a copy or subscribe?

Alan. Norman Berry (proprietor/editor) of SAN wants to go skate fishing with Davy next summer. He`s asked me if I`d go up with him. At least I wont get lost on the way?

Maybe you could find time to..........?

At least you`d be sure to get your pic in the paper.

:D:D Paul. :D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

MickT:

Hate to say this,but i pick mine up for free.

I know SAN is free, that was not my point. What I was trying to get over is that IF you are not lucky enough to have a tackle shop that recieves the paper then for a small fee it will be posted to you :)

Paul,I have to check with Davy if and when I can take a trip next year (it is his boat ). I have to be honest with you here, when I am fishing with Davy, Linda and Mark crowds do not appeal to me. I like the quiet and relaxation that I only seem to find on the catchalot. Anti social, possibly.

Jim, I did think about advertising the disgorgers in SAN but don't have enough left to warrant the outlay (however much that is)I am getting a couple of orders a week, the last one was from a guy who wanted 3, the one he brought 15 years ago is about on its last legs and he wanted one for his regular charter boat skipper and one for his Dad. :)

Cheers for now.

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/