Which bivvy slippers/shoes

smalltincup

Hi All

I am looking a pair of bivvy slippers/shoes, but not to sure which ones i am gunna buy, does any one else use them and can the suggest a make that they use and are they any good?

I was looking at the fishrite bivvy slippers but they do not make them in my size. Was tempted by the skee tex ones, and also the jrc stealth slippers.

Any advice would be great.

Chees

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

Crocs.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

get one of those huge slippers that you put both feet into.

My mouth? :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

waste of cash just use an old pair of trainers with the laces cut-down to the first 2 eyelets from the bottom

and cut out the tongue that way you can get them on/off pretty quickly :D

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Ideal guys thanks alot, guna go down the local shoe shop and buy a cheap pair of fake crocs. That saves me a squid or two.

STC

Mine are, err, "Similar-To-Crocs", too.

Hi All

I am looking a pair of bivvy slippers/shoes, but not to sure which ones i am gunna buy, does any one else use them and can the suggest a make that they use and are they any good?

I was looking at the fishrite bivvy slippers but they do not make them in my size. Was tempted by the skee tex ones, and also the jrc stealth slippers.

Any advice would be great.

Chees

Not really sure what you want them for ? Is the idea to get something to wear in the bag, or something you can slip on when you get a take ?

I never found anything that fitted either bill so I wear an old pair of unlaced walking boots which are just 'slip ons'. In the bag I used to wear old trainers but I've ditched them in favour of just my socks.

Rob.

Pretty much that really rob, have been looking for something to get over the problem of getting to the rods when i get a take at night but not slowing me down to much that i miss the bite. Have tried sleeping with my old trainers on in the sleeping bag but getting out it is a pain.

Recently have unlaced my trainers and left them by my bed so i can swing out of bed, slip on my trainers and away. Was thinking that there must be a easier way or quicker way of getting something on my feet. Hence Bivvy slippers or crocs. As like yourself i prefer just to wear socks in the bag.

In the summer i just go bare foot, but in the cold and wet that gets a bit unpleasent.

STC