4x4 fun in the sun.

Hellbelly

Last week I went camping, fishing and 4wd'ing at a little place called Robe. Its a spot that Snatcher came thru on his adventure but at the time I didnt twig to meet him there. Anyway, here are a few shots of the stuff we got up to.

Me cruising one of the beaches.

IMG_0565-saved-at-800.jpg

At the time we thought this was a big dune. The next day we were playing around on one at least twice the size. No pics of that one though, we were having to much fun to get out the car.

IMG_0331-saved-at-800.jpg

Some great views too. A day later we would find ourselves stuck on the beach in the background. We wernt to bothered though, we know what to do (ok, I got a touch worries when the waves started to reach the wheels).

IMG_0270-saved-at-800.jpg

IMG_0356-saved-at-800.jpg

My mate neil cruising too.

IMG_0570-saved-at-800.jpg

rb_getcreative.gif

Next time then Mick :yeah: :yeah:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I so need to emigrate.....

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Good stuff Mick. Looks like you're really getting to grips with LucasArt and it gives a really nice effect.

I just started having a proper play with CS3 this last weekend, trying to get to grips with layers etc. I'm very keen to try and work out how to break photos down into elements, to PP on them individually and merge them all together e.g. landscape - work the sky/foreground separately and layer them up to make one perfect picture. Not a clue how to do that in all reality, so more hunting on the web for tutorials, I guess.

I also want to learn how to do selective sharpening e.g. just the eyes in a portrait, or to convert to B&W and retain colour in the eyes etc. I guess I need a good book. LOL - I feel a thread coming on.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Cheers Westie. I use CS3 and sort of do what you're talking about but I use a layer and a layer mask. I'll duplicate the later, appy the effect, create a layer mask, then I go one of two ways. I either just brush off the effect from different areas at different opacity's or more often, I'll fill with black and then lightly brush on the effect to the parts i want. Then when that effect is achieved I'll copy merged, then paste, then start again by duplicating the layer and applying a different effect and so an and so forth.

rb_getcreative.gif