Book question

Butt Banger

Chaps

I will soon have a lot of game/fly/trout/salmon etc books to sell - many of which will be of interest to collectors of this type of book.Can someone please tell me the best place to advertise/sell these so that they are seen by the right audience.

Cheers

Butt Banger

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Butt Banger:

Mike

You have e-mail.

Cheers

Butt Banger   :D

Still got no e-mail BB. Could be that the buggers with the breast development cream are still blocking the server. Caused me a lot of grief they have. If I ever meet one one they will be needing some cream to regenarte something else altogether.

Anyway, you can reach me at mike-connor@t-online.de

TL

MC