Bay malton anglers .V. Lymm anglers

Jonah13

No kidding. I suppose a couple of mates could bag the peg for a whole week shift fishing.

To be honest, I've heard nothing about it for a year or two. Perhaps my club, which owns the next stretch upstream, could entice the bigun with judicious heavy baiting.

What put me off joining Lymm and choosing Warrington, besides the high joining fees, was the fact that not only do you lose access to the rivers during the closed season (which is understandable under the current law) but you also lose a substantial amount of the still waters.

I can't do work parties to gain overstamps as I have three kids in toe wherever I go and therefore Warrington was the better option.

Lymm was also extremely expensive wanting 5 joining fees along with the 5 membership fees. Not the ideal way to welcome families into fishing.

Wendy

hi jonah, there is no night fishing on the bmac dane, where as the lymm dane, the next one downstream has no such restrictions, lymm is a very well run club with some superb river as well as some excellent stillwater, i will be joining bmac myself for this coming river season,

les

Les

now a member of bmac on the witing list for PA and will be joing lymm next year......now if i could only get some time off work to go fishing !

barbel on the dane is my next target come june bmac claim to have specimen barbel in their stretch :)