Hit man takes out Fly Fishing forum!

Snatcher

It must be true cos no posts are going up. Oh well into the bunker until the dust settles!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Still in the bunker,have not heard the swish of a No 6 line since I came down here but have heard loads of pass the maggots,nice cod,what a super carp,a shark took a lump out of my 40lb tope,etc

Think I am the last of the Line!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Me too Greg. Had another week in Scotland. Trout fishing went very well, numbers very good, all taken with upstream dryfly as at the end of May. Had an excellent day off the river up in glen garry fishing the streams. Lots crawling around on my belly as the water was gin clear. Could not see what the trout were rising to, so I tied on something I could not see either, a size 24 Halfords gnat, and hey presto. Great fun on a 7.5 ft #4.

Salmon were in the river but I had only one take and that was lure fishing with a devon. Lost it :(

Also had the beach rods out on the sunday for a few doggies and gurnards.

Once back home my wife headed of to her usual still water and stalked a brown in the margins, she got it and it was a lovely 53 cms long, but she forgot to transfer the camera to her bag, oops.