ff2 what have you done?

Snatcher

THANKS GUY, Y APPRECIATE THAT.

Y'AM GOING YO FISHING YESRARDAY BUT TIMOK RIVER IS ''NOT CLEAN'',AND Y DIDN'T CATCH NEITHER OF CHUB.Y TRY ON LOCUST WOBBLER/GREEN-BLACK BACK.ARE YOU USE THE LOCUST WOBBLER IN -UK-?

THANKS AGAIN FOR WELCOME.

SORRY ON MY ENGLISH,Y KNOW TO SPEAK AND Y ANDERSTAND ,BUT IT IS LITTLE HARDLY TO WRITE.

BIG HELLO FOR ALL FISHERMANS!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been out again still having problems with booby eyes, trout love them so much they tear them to bits!! FF2 send me your adress on pm and Illsend some , to you to snatcher, I ve a couple of other dressings that might interest you both but youll have to keep the quiet for the moment , its one of the penalties of the competition scene.

Cheers Jim aany tips will be taken on board mate. Hope the launce/sandeels worked for you.

Plan B - Poxy resin!!!!

Got some holographic eyes from my pal "manxman" - he has a caravan close to mine.Anyway have tied up some 6" launce with these and will also do a few in the same size with chain bead eyes and pass them on to Ian.

I know that goo goo eyes/epoxy resin kills the fish but how good in comparson are the holographic eyes and the chain bead eyes?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

liked the launce snatcher, unfortunately its a tad over international size limits. still I might give it ago if I manage a trip to mexico later this year!! Ive put a few bits and bobs together and will get them off tomorrow.

Jim you should see the size of the bass and pollack over the Mull of Galloway - it is not overkill I assure you.

Looking forward to getting your package Jim. Anything you want in return?

Have you mastered the "poxy resin" heads yet!!!!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

due to pressures of work Im abit behind on my plans, went to work yesterday didnt come home till today. I see else where your looking for perch lures, the best ones Ive found are white, lindores loch in fife produces some clonking great perch, if you behave ill try and arrange atrip up here for you, Ive got access to some great fishing. I can usually get double figure trout, carp pike etc grayling to nearly 3 and some top sea trout fishing(mostly free) but when not quite cheap! "poxy heads" are fine,do you use one of those "stone fly" turners, Im thinking of investing in one. Do you think there would be much interest in a fly swapping club i.e. 12 members send two of their favourite tyings to each of the other members each month! any thoughts? same applies to allthe rest of the budgie drowners.

Guest PhilB

Thanks Jim, will keep an eye out for the postman. I've been off-line for a few days due to a faulty modem but I've got a new one now. Re the "Stonefly" turners - a pal of mine made one out of bits from an old microwave oven! The gearing for the turntable plate is just the right speed, better than throwing them on the tip eh? You could save a few quid if you're handy at DIY! I will certainly swap some flies with you, I had a great day on Saturday with an "Apps bloodworm" ---- it wouldn't be competition legal mind!

I find the apps gets alot off false hits when the fish just hang on to the legs! Ill send some that weve altered when I tie somemore. Try them in black with a green fluro bead , it works well. Just spent 1/2 a day out on alocal loch, hooked 6 landed one, thought I was going to blank??? the fish were just nipping the tail of my bunny leech then when I hit them it run, run stop and off!!! You may have got the bits, Ill be interested to see what you think.