Footwear

dazler

The boots look good but why the camouflage aren't they just going to get muddy anyway.

Why can't they just do a plain green pair for a tenner less and when they get clarty you will have your camouflage.

[ 09. March 2005, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Tony U ]

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

tony

plain black would even be better.Have gone through them all and it seems like if u have a welly fetish or rubber then you're sorted

Also hoping it aint gona p##s down all year again. Well i can dream cant i :D

rabster:

Have you tried HERE???

:D:D:D:D

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

They weren't a favourite when Carpworld reviewed them a few months back. And that's without the negative comment about the camou pattern.

They look remarkably similar to the Pro-Logic boots selling at exactly the same price, so if you must get them, at least you won't have to subsidise Matt Hayes' lifestyle :D

I have a pair of Brasher walking boots, and they are brilliant. Maybe not the warmest, but if you've got a walk to a swim or you want to recce a water, they are just what is required. But... they cost.

I'd avoid Hi-Tec walking boots at all costs, as they may be cheap but they may last a season only if you're lucky. And they aren't as breathable or water proof as some other boots I've used in the past.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Wellies, waders, work-boots or trainers, depending on weather, ground conditions, time of year and type of fishing.

In winter I wear over-size wellies (to accommodate a couple of pairs of thick socks underneath) with studs - which I buy separately - screwed into the heels.

Only ever owned special winter-boots (Skeetex type) back in my skiing days - looked good but not very good for walking long distances.

Never owned a pair of super-de-luxe angler's boots; never felt the need.

Wychwood lunker boots are good boots although a little heavy.

Map Matchtec bagging boots are aslo good, have heard good things about both the above. Prices are around the £35-£40 for both

Paul