Send Us Your Fish Pics!

Elton

Now that the nights have well and truly drawn in, why not send in a few photos of your own captures for inclusion in our online gallery?

Thanks to help from NickInTheNorth, you can now do so at:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/addtogallery.htm

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see a few pics in already :D

Thank you.

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/gallery.htm

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I tried to send one in but it comes up with a message saying that it has to be jpeg. I thought that if it was from a digital camera that it was jpeg. Any ideas please?. :(

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Download and install (free) Irfanview. Great picture viewer and will convert any pic format to any other by simply opening the pic and doing a "save as".

Also more than once for me it has noticed a picture saved with the wrong ending and fixed that. Things like a .gif saved with .jpg at the end.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest NickInTheNorth

You should be fine posting an image file provided it has a file extension of any of the following:

.jpg

.jpeg

.gif

.png

For security reasons any other extension, or no extension and it won't upload.

Also it's using javascript to check the file type, so if you have that turned off it may cause problems.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, :D I've excelled my-self and it's gone to some one,some where. I only hope that it's gone to you Nick, if thats where it's suppossed to go to. :rolleyes: Not a big fish but I wanted to get a picture on here some how.

I will when I've mastered it send a few more.

See I told you all ages ago that I was thick.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Sorry Nick I forgot to say that I turned the java script thingy on, and I hope that it's worked. :)

I've just been and had a look to see if the pic's in there but alas NO. So where the dickens has it gone to? :o:( If you come across it on your travels send it to it's rightfull home. :D:D