boilie making

hi,

I made some boilies last weekend, but it came out hard and ....somehow they don't look like the commercial ones..

My bese mix are: 3 cups of semolina + robin red + 1 cup of corn meal + tutti frutti + eggs

what're the commercial base mix? and how can I make my boilies like those commercial offers?

Thanks a bunch

Baits that look different often work better!

Carp are very wary fish. I have a pond in the garden and test the rough mix out on my ghosties prior to letting it go on a pond/lake.

If my fish will eat it - any will!

We also have an excellent supplier of freshly made boilies here, which are a very good product. We do 300g packs at £2.90 I think, 18 flavours, 5 sizes. If they are ordered on Tuesday they are there for Friday. We went for 300g because many of our customers buy two different flavours for a session (nearly all strawberry and/or scopex!).

Ian W