Kentish Stour Canterbury

cookus

Hi

has anybody got any information on the stour in canterbury. I know there are barbel there as i have seen them behind asda but not sure how to catch them (they seem very shy) if anybody knows this river (stretch) or knows anything about primarily barbel fishing please can you help here,

I was thinking about using a load of maggots on a hook, brandling worms, meat, salami, sweetcorn etc. also maybe a dead minnow?

much appreciated!

[ 21. June 2005, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: cookus ]

A Worm On One End........:

I havent got any specific info but if you do a search (icon at top of this page)on anglers net I am sure that I remember the Kentish Stour Barbel comming up in some earlier threads.

Can not seem to find any information it might of been deleted from the database

Try typing in various combinations of words like "Stour Canterbury". You'll get quite a few hits on this one for instance.

Don't forget to do a second search on the "Old Coarse Fishing Threads" to access the archive. This is where they're stored rather than being deleted.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net