Jason Callaghan's 'Sticky Baits'

Gaffer....I thought you were the 'Oracle' as far as carping was concerned !!!.

What I'm interested in is the 'Liquid Bag-It'. According to the article in Carpworld March 2002 it's oil based so it allows you to put wet particles etc in PVA bags and cast out without the bags melting until they hit the water.

There's a photo with the article from which I can get half the phone number but I cant make out the whole thing. Maybe I'll phone the Carp Society as JC apparently had a stall at the last conference.

Rgds,

Gadget

It's not the meat on the legs........

Gadget,

I'm pretty certain you can add liquids such as 'activator' or some of the ambio/nutramino type liquids without the bags bursting.

As for contacts, I'd think Gt linford tackle would have details or stock his gear (you'll need to phone directory enquiries to get a number though).

Rob.

The Mistral boosts work in PVA bags.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi all, most of the dips, activators and boosters that I've got will work in PVA bags.

I've also used particales on their own in PVA bags by draining them, and drying them well in a tea-towel, before putting them into 2 PVA bags (one inside the other). You have to be quick to cast the bag(s) out, but it does work.

You can do as gaffer says, but add a bit of groundbait/dry mix to cover the particles before putting them in the bag. this gives you a bit more time

Paul Singleton