Scottish lake

merlino     bill

OI OI,

Anyone from north of the border help please.

Im looking for a big lake ( i know their's lot's) but all i can tell you it's near dunfermerlin & holds a big head of large bream, pike,trout, perch. & ferrox trout, not much to go on i know but i'm a member of two fishing clubs (w.a.c.a./ & big waters) but neither have a fourum, i belive it's own by some old farmer who let's you fish (free) & like's to come down the field with a flask of tea & has the craic with you, i know it's a long shot but hey worth a mention ring any bell's.

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: BILL.

P.S. It's about 1hr 15min from newcastle so i'm told.

Edited by merlino bill

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

OI OI,

Anyone from north of the border help please.

Im looking for a big lake ( i know their's lot's) but all i can tell you it's near dunfermerlin & holds a big head of large bream, pike,trout, perch. & ferrox trout,

P.S. It's about 1hr 15min from newcastle so i'm told.

Well if you get the plane to galway, Lough Corrib is about 1 hr and 15 mins from Newcastle, free fishing, large Bream, roach, perch, trout, ferox trout and Pike, its 32 miles long so is large....depends on what you mean by near to Dunfermerlin0.

:yahoo::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Edited by greg long

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

Loch Fitty, Loch Gelly or the Loch in Townhill Country Park? Loch Fitty is the biggest, no idea what fish are in it though.

If it is Loch Fitty you can't fish in it any more

http://www.lochfitty.com/

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

No bream in Loch Fitty, it was sad day when it officially closed down :( But plenty people still fish it.

I suppose it could be Loch Gelly, but i've only heard of the usual suspects from there e.g. roach, perch, pike and a few trout. I can only think of 1 Loch on Fife that contains bream, but it's a small club water.

And how big is big? Anything under 1000 acres here is a garden pond to us :P

There's no such thing as a bad days fishing..

OI OI,

Thank's for your help anyhow i said it was a long shot.

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite