Which Sleeping-Bag cover?

Gaffer

Can anyone recommend a good sleeping-bag cover, preferably a lined one?

(BTW I'm not interested in anything from Kevin Nash!)

Thanks in advance.

[ 09. November 2002, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Gaffer ]

Have a look on bivvyup.com my son in law got one from them, can't remember the price etc, but he loves it. He bought a 4? season sleeping bag from them for about £40.00ish, and added the cover a few weeks later.

Two weeks ago, (the week-end of the strong winds) he used it then and commented on how warm he was.

Hope that helps you out Gaffer. :):)

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Gaffer,

two which spring to mind are the JRC one, which i have myself and for the money is superb,lined,buckles to the bedchair,improves insulation no end, and is waterproof,and one from Gold Label Tackle which also has these features .It also is an excellent cover( but far more expensive).I'd go for the JRC cover( as I already have!!!!). :D:D:D

Gaffer,

There is only one (IMO), and that's the trakker model. Breathable, waterproof and a lovely soft fluffy material..... That and the fact that it really makes a big difference in winter. I can't remember if they make two but mine is the thermal one and it sells for about 45 quid.

Rob.

I've only ever used the JRC sheepskin breathable one, and like The Piker I too am very impressed with it. See my review at http://anglersnet.co.uk/reviews/jrc-bed-cover.htm

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net