Here we go then

RUDD

Tonight's the night

The new stealth brolly, wychwood bed chair, sleeping bag and cover are getting their first outing tonight.

Had a look at metcheck and have taken the fleece liners out of the bag!!!!

Looks like I will not be using the front of brolly and will be sleeping on top of the bag under the fleece lined waterproof breathable cover!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to get out under the stars!!!!!!!!!!

All my kit is ready to rock, just hope I don not have an anti climax BLANKETY BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Rudd

You will do well no doubt, have a cup of tea and enjoy the sunrise and post some piccies if you can.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Good luck mate,

Put some loosefeed in the margins before you hit the sack. Then try to get up nice and early while other anglers are still sleeping and stalk some carp from where you pre baited.

This tactic usually works for me and can be the decider whether you blank or not.

Waddis, Its only me down there tonight.

We have to give 48 hours notice so the baliffs, farm manager, game keepers and deer hunters know who is down there for safty reasons.

The venue is on private estate land and there are no footpaths nearby. Alot of shooting goes on.

As no other angler can arrive until 6am (but few ever do) I will have almost two hours of daylight to myself to stalk around.

Tony, I dont have a digital camera (dont even have a PC) so will not be able to post any pics.

Its going to be a great sunrise as well!!!!!!

RUDD

waddis:

Oh right. I would fish the margins though at first light.

I am taking a third spare rod which I am going to set up with a waggler in the morning.

Tonight I will have a controller set up as the carp in the pool I am fishing are partial to a floating bait!!!!!!!!

It gets light at 4am so I am going to try and get some kip as soon as it gets dark.

RUDD

RUDD:

Tony, I dont have a digital camera (dont even have a PC) so will not be able to post any pics.

Its going to be a great sunrise as well!!!!!!

Err Rudd, if you don't have a PC how in gods name do you put posts on here ???? :confused:

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"