Fishing At Aldeburgh

Elton

Steady on. I do a bit of carp fishing, too, and that all sounds very familiar :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Oh Dear Steve, you are so far behind the times dear chap.

Most responsible sea anglers these days carry a small first aid kit with a tube of Germaline just in case their capture should graze a fin or two on the shingle coming in.

I have heard say that some anglers carry a packet of face wipes for when they feel the fish needs a bit of comfort where they prefer to kiss it better as it were. Why they don't use a slice of the Mothers Pride they are carrying at the time mistifies me.

One of life's little mysteries I guess.

Ryford

I don't carry a first aid kit, but I do say a little prayer and ask for forgiveness, after I've helped them to cross over. Oh, and I always get them to look the other way before reaching for my table leg.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

I don't carry a first aid kit, but I do say a little prayer and ask for forgiveness, after I've helped them to cross over. Oh, and I always get them to look the other way before reaching for my table leg.

Nice to hear that you don't jump on 'em from the top of one of yer ladders.

I'll be back there this week. Looks like a few of us are going, so expect to hear reports of a significant impact being made on the East Anglian cod stocks.....or not :)

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Aldeburgh tomorrow evening it is. Anyone else likely to be there? There's five of us down to go so far, possibly six. If it fishes well, I'll be back there on Wednesday :D