The price of tackle

poledark

It always pays to hunt the net, Like i said in another post i rarely visit tackle shops these days. Im a bit set in my ways when it comes to tackle, I know what i need and i buy in bulk, Im rarely tempted to try out new terminal gizmos etc i stick with what i know works for me. As far as larger items go like rods reels etc. I cant remember the last time i bought anything that was new. I still got a lot of friends in the carp scene and thier forever buying new kit,. So most of my larger bits are second hand. I bought a recliner chair the other week of a friend for 30 quid and its as good as new. My garage is full of items i have bought of friends who have upgreded their kit, I think i got three different bivvies in there and i rarely do any session fishing these days. Maybe im just a bit of a magpie lol. I should have a clear out really.

Bind my wounds, And bring me a fresh horse.

Good opportunity to remind people - if you use the following link for Ebay, it helps me pay the bills:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/shopping/

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE