Fox X Pod

Love the look of these pods, so was thinking of getting 1, but noticed there's a "X Pod Plus (adjustable), what is adjustable?

Also, are they easy too put down and up?

Cheers

Dan

I've seen one in use. look Ok (ish!!!) but quite small. X-Pod is not that adjustable, have a look at the X-Pod Plus, I think it's a better option. Given choice and a deeper wallet I'd suggest you buy the Quattro, I've just aquired one and they really are the "Mutz Nutz"

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

i have the X POD PLUS.

my personal opinion is . they are sheeite.

never used it this year at all. if they were worth anything second hand, i would put it on ebay. but there not.

I guess it depends what you want from a pod?

Also, what are you planning to put on a pod?

I prefer to use banksticks, however, I do have a X Pod Plus and I'm perfectly happy with it. It is extendable and quite versatile in that Fox Euro Banksticks also fit the pod, so it gives me several options.