Ive finnaly dun it!!! i caught mi first carp!!! : )

Carpwiz

Ive finally dun it!!

:D ive finally dun it and wat a way to start. Yep u guessed it i caught not just one but 2(1st was 22lb 9 oz, 2nd was 14lb exactly) :D . I caught them from a small rezlike pond of 2 acres with no features exept a bit of weed in the middle. plus the deepest part was 3 feet deep . i had never seen or herd of this pond/lake/rez till yesterday at my tackle shop :D .

bad thing is that i forgot my cammera :( but a walker that helped to land the byuets did and hes going to send me the pics as soon as he has them developed :D .

Regards

One very chuffed Carpwiz :D:P:D

Congratulations, and may it be the first of very many more.

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!

i caught them on a pinapple n nanna butterfly presented pop up. with a pva bag full of mini tuttis and csl pellets

the 14 i got on the same but in the pva bag was silly bait mussle and squid with sweetcorn juice cls pellets sweetcorn and some orange juice

Congratulations! Here's to the next, and the next, and the next.......!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

• 2 weeks later...