Tiger Nut Concentrate

Elton

Anyone else given this stuff a try?

http://www.miam.co.uk/

Gaffer has got some and will report back soon....

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I used some as a groundbait additive and as a boilie dip on a afternoon trip to Furnace Lake, had 4 carp to 13lb from the big lake. This was my first carp fishing trip after a 12 year break so as a born again "noddy" I was well pleased.

I am now fishing a very hard water where the bream just love tigger nuts!! so i've stopped useing it now.

A certain company sells this product through the tackle shops, sticking there own label on the miam bottle and doubling the price. Nice one!

Sid Bonkers:

A certain company sells this product through the tackle shops, sticking there own label on the miam bottle and doubling the price. Nice one!

When I first saw how much you got for your money, I thought that would happen pretty soon :rolleyes:

All the best,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• 3 weeks later...

The growler juice from Solar is pukka fished with a single well fermented tiger in a pva bag. Doesnt melt the pva and when the fish comes in to investigate there is loads of attraction but only one hookbait! Good winter tactic if you use a pva bag that will still dissolve well in cold water. Try kryston melt ex or the stuff from black cat baits.