Mustad Hooks

Guest franticfisherman2

Guest franticfisherman2

Hi all, does anyone know where I can get some Mustad Signature fly-tying hooks from. I used to get them at a local shop but they no longer have them. I am wanting R72's in 10, 12 and 14. Hope someone can help.

Cheers.......FF2 :)

Hi all, does anyone know where I can get some Mustad Signature fly-tying hooks from. I used to get them at a local shop but they no longer have them. I am wanting R72's in 10, 12 and 14. Hope someone can help.

You could try www.troutfishing.co.uk. They don't have them listed on the site, but I bought some R50s from them a year or so ago. They were just about the only place that had them.

Guest franticfisherman2

thanks yorkio, i have rung them and left a message but no reply yet. meanwhile I have emailed the Mustad home site and asked if they actually have any distributors of fly-tying hooks in the UK.......waiting for reply............

.......FF2

http://www.hookhack.com/hooks.html

Any good!!!?Not showing the required pattern,but might be able to help!!?

You not been around for a while?.Are you still fishing at hurst Farm and do you ever visit Onny Vale?.Interested in Onny Vale as we will be up on fishing hols in June and would like to give it a try.

Cheers

Edited by chuby

Guest franticfisherman2

mustad say Leeda are the UK distributors but had no reply from them yet. might ring hookhack tomorrow. I kinda lost my interest in forums for a while but its nice to come back and get some help staightaway :)

we fished hurst farm for a day last year. I was into double figures by the end of the session by dropping a small nymph into the holes in the weed beds. sorry, haven't fished onny vale chuby.

.....FF2