floating baits

raz2003

Either, although crust is better because it's more bouyant and a bit more resiliant on the hook. If you want to use the flake then you can't squeeze it onto the hook too hard else you squeeze all the air out of it and it sinks (which is why it doesn't stay on the hook as well as the crust).

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

Try Pitta bread. It's quite leathery and casts very well un-wheighted. It's great fun if you have a bit which is slightly to big for the fish's mouth. They chase it all over the surface 'til they manage to wolf it down.

Also, I reckon the new fake bread from Enterprise tackle and Partridge is going to catch thousands of fish over the next few years. Use real as freebies, fake on the hook, it's a real winner.

Dunk Fairley

Fighting for anglers' rights - Join SAA today at http://www.saauk.org

Pitta bread, now thats got to be worth a try.

Whichever bread you decide to use, hair rig it nice & tight to the crust, it's excellent. :D

Don't know about elsewhere but up my way most attach direct to the hook, not the best way in my experience.

One other thing, as small & light a hook as the swim will let you get away with will improve your floater fishing no end.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.