bite alarms

tbonejones

Never needed it on my wife's Foxes or my Delkims

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim makes a good point as usual. IMO, reliability is the single most important factor in choosing a bite alarm. It seems that Good Fishing, Fox and Delkim alarms are all reliable and have good after sales. Pity the same can't be said about some others......

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Get yourself some Steve Nevilles :D:D a quality peice of kit if you like ya buzzers small and compact :D:D

although the general view on buzzers would side with Fox or Delkims, all depends on ya budget really :D

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk