boilies to paste?

Common 40

The extra eggs won't affect the balance in that there's no real balance or make up in the first place. Different boilies have different compositions and all work. It is of course easier and cheaper to make a paste from base mix rather than ground boilies.

Rob.

i would personally just blend them up and maybe add one egg to get the right consistency as iff you were making them all over again! an extra egg wont do too much to the overall bait especially if its a paste that you want :D

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

i make my own bolies now and again,all u neeed is semolina,rice flour, half dozen eggs and ur imagination with flavours :D boil for standard bolies,microwave for pop ups....cheap easy and alot of fun when u catch on ur own wares

Ive been banned from making boilies should not have tried using lug and crab flavour, however I still make pastes using base mixes, flavours and eggs, they work to.

[ 22. February 2005, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Tony U ]

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.