Diawa vs Shimano

geoff144

Buy 3 of each, and when you get back give them to me for 12 months to trial and i'll be only to happy to give you my opinion. :D

[ 20. July 2005, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: *Anthony* ]

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

piker/carper:

i think that shimanos are the best reels you can buy always reliable, and quality reels   :)  

Couldn't agree more, Shimano every time.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

geoff144, The Shimano 6500s that I own have been around for the past 6 years and are my Work Horses! They are used for the Wels Catfish primarily and continue to hold up with general maintenance. I own other Shamano reels and they also stand up to the tasks well. For your money, Go with the Shimano! If you would add another choice to the manufactures list, I would suggest Okuma. Before you buy, take a look and compare price. The quality will surprise you as well. JMHO!!!!!!

HOPPY4

HOPPY