1st trip to France - the result

Mald

So all in all it went very well :)

Every person beat PB's the biggest cat being 60lb and biggest carp 32lb. Throw in grass carp, sturgeon and crucians it was a good result.

We finished the week with 43 fish for 930lb which was good going considering it took us a while to work out our swims and baits.

We need to return now armed with a weeks experience and really smash the place.

Driving was fine the weather was stunning and the French were brilliant with us so it's pretty safe to say our French trips will now become a regular thing. :cool:

Mald, Where were you? Our group goes at least once a year to an area south of Tournus and north of Macon on the Saone. Let us know and we may be able to work something out for next year.

HOPPY4

HOPPY

Hoppy4

We were down near Le Mans at a place called les Calleux near the town of Authon Du Peche.

We are already planning a return to France next year (4 or 5 of us) so let me know what you have in mind.

Well done Mald!

When do we get to see the piccy's then?

Now a note to any newbie tripper's out there:-

When you return wash all your kit down in dilute bleach or jey's fluid (esp Landing net, unhooking mat etc) as 'Cough’s and sneezes spreads diseases'. (yes, I know some venues make you do it anyway!)

I give my kit a good clean when packing up in France and then disinfect it fully when I unpack back home and I've not caught any nasty bugs yet!. :D

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

you need to goto http://www.anglingpictures.com

register and get a logon / password

then you can upload your piccy's to that site, after checking they will be posted on there and you can post a link to it when you write your message on here.

For instance : http://www.anglingpictures.com/details.php...a47707a0e4b264a

is one I posted last week.

you can include the piccy such that it 'autoloads' but people without broadband would wait a long time to read the message, this way anyone who dos'nt want to see the piccy can skip it. Clear as mud eh!

Regards

oh yes!! you dont need to use 'anglingpictures' you can upload them to any of many picture exchange sites or your own webpage - just cut and paste the URL (http://www etc) into your message...

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.