1st trip to France - the result

Mald

:confused:

ok got the hang of anglingpictures.com but can someone explain to me how to get images actually in the post.

Yes I know I'm being a bit slow but this is more technical than my bite alarms :rolleyes:

[ 22. July 2004, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Mald ]

The site you are using can't handle a direct display on here. About the only sort that can work is when you just have the pictures loaded to a web page and then that link posted with [ i m g ] at the beginning (without the spaces) and [ / i m g ] at the end (also without the spaces).

Elton has provided storage that will work fine and that will also put the tags around the link so it shows as a picture.

I've taken the liberty of posting a copy of your first pic (id=452) at http://www.go-fishing.org/upload/ and displaying it below. If you want to see exactly how the link should look, click on the edit feature for this post and you can see the raw code that is used. Similar to the link which is

http://www.go-fishing.org/upload/files/mar...att24common.jpg

with the tags added to produce

markmatt24common.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Fine Piccy's Mald, I love a nice big wet pussy!

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.