What bollies should I buy to last me for the next 12 months

vinni

I'm planning to buy 10 kilos of bollies to last me the next 12 months. Please give me some advice on what bollies I should buy, because there is so many out there I just can't choose!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :

Hi Vinni, there are a lot of good quality baits out there, but my advice would be to look a what bait is working well on your chosen water.

If a good bait has already been established on your chosen water then why not jump on the band-wagon and go with the same?

Are you looking for a readymade frozen bait or a readymade shelf-life bait?

instead of bulk buying boilies,why not invest in a good named base mix.if you buy this in bulk along with a few carefully choosen flavours and sweeteners,not only would you have freshly made boilies for every session,you will have an edge on fellow carpers.try it,you might like it.----quattro----. :D:D

I'm with Gaffer.

Find out what they like before you spend large amounts of cash on a bait that might not work.

Julian

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

I'm relieved not to be the only person who can make 10 kilos of boilies last 12 months. If you believe what you read in the mags, there are some people who get through that amount in a two day session.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

It depends on what water I'm fishing and how many rods I'm using, but 10kgs would last me roughly 4 - 6 months.

Buy 'Frozen Boilies' mate!

They are all the same, just different flavours and textures to a lesser degree.

Think colours and smells, relative to the condition of the water.

Makes me laugh when I see these Carp magazines. Goin' on about Formula One and Active 8 or whatever, guys wearing TShirts with the bait company stamped all over. Roll over the floor laughing my F'ing backside off!!! :D

Can you imagine a Carp skulking along the dark depths, coming across a boilie..thinking to itself... "Now that could be a 'so and so boilie' which means the eggs are mixed different, and it tastes nicer to me!! I think I'll have that!!"

My God it makes me wanna puke! :D