Nice Carp

Elton

ok ill try,i usaully use photoshop to resize,as i know how to use that! ah-ha it works!

[ 15. June 2004, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: ratty46 ]

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy yourself a nice digital camera, Ratty: you won't regret it! Mine's a Fuji 'Finepix F401', which comes complete with the cradle (to connect directly to the PC) and the software. I go fishing, catch a fish and have pictures to look at within minutes of getting back home. Picture quality is great.

You meet all kinds of animal on the riverbank.

yeah true but i want one with at least 3 million pixels as i work in litho print i can enlarge th e PB's!the higher the pixels the larger the print can be re-produced.

AKA RATTY

i got some little catolouge with my book from amazon taday its got digi cams in there 3mill pixels i think there between 90-150 notes ill have a look see whats there n list thm on here.

AKA RATTY