Nice Carp

Elton

Don't forget you need to buy the camera, the cradle and the software, or you're no better off than with an ordinary camera: you'd still have to take the memory card to a photo shop to get your pictures printed.

You meet all kinds of animal on the riverbank.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pangolin:

you'd still have to take the memory card to a photo shop to get your pictures printed.

oh-no all i have to do is take it to work plug it in to my mac open the pics covert the jpg's then using the company i work fors wicked scanning and printing software i can re-produce quite good ,clear large/small pics,i usaully enlarge on e originals if its a pb,i re-print them as i-proofs(if your fimaliar with them?

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

XP is pretty much the same and especially with a USB camera. Plug it in and XP treats it like another drive.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

i forgot to mention im a litho print mac op/re-toucher so i have alot of software n programes to play with,i put togather fhm,heat,elle etc before final print. :D i got xp at home so maybe i should get a usb camera.?

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!