www.stourvalleybaits.co.uk

Neal

I have just read the review on this bait company, sounds good, too good to be true? Anyone had any experience with these baits?

Their current hot bait, I believe, is 'Snatch'. Wordbender swears blind by it. The one time I used a few, I had a 20lb cat :)

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I did that review and all I can say is, until I broke both of my arms - in seperate incidents, both carp fishing! - Snatch was doing the business for me, big time.

I'll be sticking with it, too - just as soon as I get these ******* arms working properly. :rolleyes:

Terry

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

I went to a pastie water (20 runs a day type water) and took a tub of sweetcorn,my usual NRG and some of the Snatch red mentioned. :)

At the end of the day session i had zilch :confused: (not even a line bite to show they were anywhere near the bait) 7 fish to NRG :) ,a couple to plastic pop up sweetcorn :) and one off the top on mixer. :)

I sprinkled some Snatch on a clear marginal shelf which is perfect for gauging reactions to baits,along with some NRG and the rest of the sweetcorn and packed up .

I came for a walk around the next day and lo and behold the Snatch was STILL THERE UNTOUCHED with everything else picked clean. :( :confused:

I have to admit i have only caught from one other pastie water on it and that one is the easiest hungriest water on the planet probably.

If you can afford to pay for a bait that is hit nor miss, go for it,i choose not to play Russian Roulette with my bait anymore,and stick with what catches day in ,day out.I spend a lot of money on quality tackle,i am not going to sit behind rods with a duff bait on for the sake of a couple of quid.

CATFISH :confused: