HELP JED OR JEB

A week or so ago a chap had for sale on the auction site a SEABOY multiplier reel. I think he was known by 'JED' or 'JEB' or something like that. I was successsul but I have lost his email address.

Does anyone know him?

Ian

If you go to the auction site (i'm assuming its AN's one) you can do a search on closed auctions.

Click [closed auctions], check the drop down list, find the one you're looking for & click "view my status".

You should be able to find the e-mail address from that.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

ALAN FAWCETT:

Ian

If you go to the auction site (i'm assuming its AN's one) you can do a search on closed auctions.

Click [closed auctions], check the drop down list, find the one you're looking for & click "view my status".

You should be able to find the e-mail address from that.

Sorry Alan, but I'm bound to be the wrong Jed!but if Dan is reading this he will doubt be delighted that I have finally got my backside off the sofa and logged on to get involved! For the record, I did once have a Penn Sea Boy, but moved up to a 6/0 then 9/0 Senator, before having a fabulous time with an International 30. Havent been fishing for ages now, but do manage some lovely spinning trips with Dan in search of Bass. 8lb line and a juicy spinning rod seems to please me much more than the heavy stuff of yesteryear! Hope to be a regular now I've got started! Jed (the Exeter version!)