5 VHS videos

Ed Matysiak

I have 5 videos from the 'Fishing 2000 & beyond' collection (All in good condition):

1. Will Raison guide to still water coarse fishing - 52 minutes

2. Bob Nudd guide to pole fishing - 61 minutes

3. Simon Gawesworth guide to reservoir trout fishing - 57 minutes

4. Bob Nudd guide to canal fishing - 59 minutes

5. Rob Hughes guide to carp fishing - 60 minutes.

I will sell them seperatly for £5 each or £20 for all 5. + P&P. :)

• 3 months later...

Fancy a bit of a trade off?? I have a couple of Mitchell reels and some excelent luggage (Holdalls etc.)

Send me a PM and we can talk!! IT'S GOOD TO TALK!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I got a couple of ACX 6004's and a pir of match 403's all have 3 spools apiece and are new in the boxes etc. I also have several Abu rods for sale all new (Conolons etc. and some second handers too) Contact me for more details!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Sorry Koi but i've got all Liam Dales videos including his long range carping (with phil hyde, tim paisley & clive sibbins), big river feeder fishing (bob roberts), still water ledgering (bob again) & the ultimate carping guide (Liam himself)

& the 2000 & beyond collection

I hate to tell you this but they only cost me £2:99 each from poundstretcher, have you tried them on Ebay?

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

yep

I had the good fortune to speak to Liam at a fishing expo & he told me the company he was dealing with were willing to pay him a small percentage from what they made supplying poundstretcher, so he contacted them directly & set it all up himself.

Great bloke he gave Cheyenne (my daughter) a photo of himself from a load he was using to show (off) to people about the kind of fishing he'd done etc he even signed it for her [ :D ]

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them