West Wickham - Local Knowledge Required

jedibond

Afternoon all,

I have a colleague at work who wants to take his daughter's fishing and he's looking for some where local to him. He lives in West Wickham so any local knowledge of lakes, commercials, etc would be greatly appreciated as he obviously wants them to catch on their first time out.

He used to fish and has sorted his gear out, got licences, etc but it just lacking the local knowledge.

Might just keep them fishing if they find a good spot !

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

I'll put my neck on the line and say that Bury Hill Fisheries (Dorking) is the best commercial complex within a 15 mile radius of there.

Other commercial choices within a 15 mile radius include:

Henfold Lakes

Gabriel's Fishery

Beaver Farm Fisheries

Godstone Vineyard Lake

South Norwood Lake

Burgess Park

Epsom Stew Pond

Woodpeckers Course Fishery

Hope that helps.

Geoff

South Norwood lake is full of silver fish. Not a commercial as such, nice access and banks.

Keston lakes up across the common, but not easy to catch there.

There is also a small commercial on the corner of Oakley rd and Bromley common that might be worth a look.

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic