Pole for Sale ?

Maver

Price £400 ono. Includes 4 top kits all elasticated and 2 tubes. Pole is in very good condition as it has hardly been used and has been looked after. Genuine reason for sale (it has hardly been used - family committments have curtailed fishing time - once in last 8 months !!) so thinking of playing bit more golf (doesn't take all day).

Shame you didn't want a laptop!! I have a 1.6 petium 4 which would only cost you another £80 plus post!! Oh well!!

;-)

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

You'll have to form an orderly queue Norrie!! Tyke is after one for his daughter (Good sawap I thought!! Need someone to cook and clean now she who THOUGHT she would be obeyed has gone!!) But anyway just in case. It's a P4 1.6 30 Gig hd 512 ram with a 32meg shared card. 15" screen, Usb/Firewire modem DVD drive, Floppy drive, Tv Out running XP home and has Works pack I think!? Either that or office? But software would NOT be a problem!! If Tyke's ,Young lady doesn't want it I will be after as near to £500 as a snakes belly under a top hat!! It cost £1600 not quite a year ago!! But I am into the little buggers now!! I missed a 2.6 P4 by just a minute today!! I got wind and the phone was engaged!! Then I found out the bugger was buying as I was trying to get through!! 6 months old and would NOT boot!! A Medion, they have 2 year warranty and it went for £250!!!! They also have a DVD/RW drive as well as a host of other goodies!! Sick or what!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Seeing we are now all into laptops.

I have a compaq N620c and is a professional laptop.

1.3 Centrino selling at the moment for £1500 but I want £700 no offers or fishing gear or caravans or anything in fact but cash.

The difference with this and ordinary laptops is this battery lasts on average 4 hours plus and depending on what you are doing up to 6 hours.

John