LEEDA DUO CARP RODS

Thanks for the help, guys.

I got an email from him, but sadly he no longer has any of the above rods.

If anyone knows where i could buy a Leeda Duo carp rod, i'd appreciate the pointer.....

Thanks again,

Falco

[ 02. November 2004, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Falco ]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could point you to a pair of AK47 Duo tip carp rods if you want!! They are to be found here chrisgod@ntlworld.com!!

Camera is a Praktika and is on the digi cam thread!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Sorry guys please excuse me.Iforgot to post that all of the rods are now gone.Sorry to Chris Im still after a digital camara could you let me have the details again.Things have been a bit hectic lately and Ive lost the plot a bit!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!