book for sale proceeds to RNLI

Guest Ferret1959

Nope, if he wants it he can have it...................................................but not til I have had my last minute bid. :):)

Oh Al, dicgorger arrived yesty am, cheers.

If the fly fishing is still on at Eyebrooke bring some more and I'll try and flog a few for ya.

Oh I owe you for my set so don't forget.[wink]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a bluff Dave :D but knowing Norrie the way that I do and with the help given by the RNLI today at Scabster! Well it could be another way for him to say "thank you".

Nite for now and I will check the bid times in the morning (1 hour ahead of you here).

Thanks for bidding whatever you decide :)

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Alan, Magic, cheers....I will send the cheque off to the Thurso station ...is that ok with you ?,and will enclose a letter re the book and the "Incident" on Saturday..... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

It was 0048 CET Dave (my time)

Thurso is fine by me mate, looking forward to your letter as usual :) Never a dull moment with you about.

Thany you Cranfield, the RNLI is now £15 better off, should do for a round of tea with a tot in it. :D

End of topic I think :)

Thanks.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Guest Ferret1959

Well done those involved, next time I'm in Burnham I'll stick a few quid in the RNLI box and think of you lot.[smile]

I thought Thurso was only 35 minutes in front of us in the Midlands and not the full hour. :D:D:D