My whole set up

twochay

Sorry, pressed wrong button!

This is an opportunity to set yourself up in angling. This is my entire set up collected over many years, it is all top of the range. There is a carp, match, sea and general pleasure tackle. Al top makes: Nash,Chub,Fox,Drennan,Gardner,Shimano and many many more. There is also the reamains of my tackle shop with over £2000 ponds worth in terminal tackle alone! This is without the many tackle boxes and bits and bobs i have got. The majority is Carp tackle I would say, it is a full 3 rod proffesional set up including amongst loads of other gear, Nash four play pod, 4 x Shimano Baitrunner 8000gte 2 x emblems, 3 x powerweave rods,application rods, greys 6' stalker, 2 x bivvies (2 Man RH Cabrio & JRC Profile), tons and tons of other carp accesories, unhooking mats, bank sticks,weigh slings, 3 x fox mmx, txr system, 3 x gardner TLB's - if there is an item of carp tackle it will probably be here somewere!

There is also a full match set up including Shimano Technium Competition pole 11m, revie seat box, stink bags, luggage bags and tons of other stuff.

Other rods include (And i may forget some!) Match, Sea, Leger & feeder and lots of top reels (Mainly shimano)

I am a all round angler and my tackle will reflect that.

I have got pictures but i couldnt figure out how to put them on, if anyone wants to see them tell me how!

very reluctant sale

offers around £2500

Drop me a line I may WELL be interested!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Let me know if you decide to split mate,i am local to you,do you have a complete list of everything?

it tastes like burning