Speed Cams

hoppy

Didn't hear about that one - must have known my wife was out of the village for a few days.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Westie:

Didn't hear about that one - must have known my wife was out of the village for a few days.      

If Sharon ever gets nicked for speeding, I swear that I am going to build a whole website dedicated to the fact :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Talking about entrapment, i have no evidence that the police where responsible for what happened next but i do feel that they should be fair.

Where i live there is a bus lane hours are 7am-7pm, now the night before i noticed that some of the signs had been turned so that drivers could not see the signs until half way down the bus lane, then in the morning the police sat at the end of the bus lane with cameras, & a cue of about 10 cars all being booked i presume.

The signs are now back to normal.

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

I know, i know CUE (queue)

****!!

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

Anyone seen the new highway police cars that you cant see coz they dont lite up like the others do in yer headlights? See them all the time round here now(Tameside) a very stelth looking vehicle with a kind of like matt paint job, but you can bet your life it isnt matt. Dave

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.