Rage Against The Machine...........

Slashley

Does anyone know their best album/s to listen to? Seem to have overlooked them for some while and think I need to have a closer look. Any information appreciated. Thanks..................

only the first one (eponymously titled) was any good, and then only in it's day. it's dated badly, and the incendiary cry of 'f**k you, i won't do what you tell me' sounds more like a petulant teenager crying 'f**k you, i won't do my homework'

that of course is just my humble opinion :D

i havnt listend to rage in a year or so, ive been more listening to thrash metal and black metal lately.

bands like slayer, exodus, testament, immortal and emperor. now there are some old bands.

hmmmm really

Another vote for the first album from me.

"Evil Empire" just didn't cut it and "The battle for Los Angeles" was OK but nothing to write home about.

Some of RATM's contempories are worth a listen as well - Check out Senser with their imaginativly titled album "Senser".

Comming up-to-date, I presume you've already heared the excellent Audioslave album.

[ 09. October 2005, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Ken L ]

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Have not heard the whole album Ken but have heard Like a stone, Show me how to live, Cochise and one or two others.Thanks for the info to you all anyway. Will go and have a listen.....................

[ 09. October 2005, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Slashley ]

Rage Against The Machine: Rage Against The Machine 1992

...is by far their best.

And Jeepster, you sound just like my dad! :D