Does anybody here own a silver car?

Emz

NEW SILVER CAR,SPRINGTIME, SCOTTISH BORDERS,PIED WAGTAILS,ALL DAY EVERY DAY SPENT CRAPPING ON MY MIRRORS,ON RETURNING AFTER FEW HOURS FISHING THE TOPS OF MY MIRRORS WOULD BE AN INCH THICK IN CRAP,NEVER HAPPEND WITH THE OLD RED ONE.

BUZZERBERN

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the nodding dog in the back it almost looks real!

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

:D:D:D

DavyR, thats not my real number plate :(

Would defo consider to get a private plate, one day though :D

But I'll have to start saving again, pretty much emptied my piggy bank for that motor :D

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

never could see the point in personalised number plates, bit of an ego trip if you ask me, for those with something lacking in their lives if you car is nice, the last thing people will be looking at is the plate, if it isn't that nice, then who cares about the plate?

where do you want me to start?

is there any point to this exchange? or are you just p1ssed off because i mentioned the words ego trip and personalised number plates in the same post, at least one of which applies to you