The absolute must have for anglers.

Peter Waller

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No! I know some people who used them down at Glastonbury festival. They are quite genuine! I'm tempted to say 'only in America' but I reckon match anglers could use them over here. The girlie version being held on by elastoplast sounds painful though, unless previously shaven.

I can see the advantages from a 'girlie' point of view especially in the winter when there is not a lot of cover around lol

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

I knew it! There is an untapped(!) market out there, lady anglers! Atleast one leg will be kept warm! That will be a new noise for Wordbender's sound library, the subtle trickle of running liquid into a plastic bag!

The male version are commonly used,for men who have incontinence problems ranging from slight dribbles! to full incontinence.

There are various brand names,the sheath has 2 versions either a self adhesive one or one that has an adhesive band thats attatched first and the sheath rolled on to it.

measuring can be fun, you need the right size...from extra small to extra extra large...measuring guide is provided..... the opportunity for ones partner to get involved perhaps!

I think space men use a similar version.

they are effective and reliable and a better option for younger people or the sexually active as a cather well!!!!!!!!! :D

http://www.coloplast.co.uk/ECompany/GBMED/...01?OpenDocument

A link in case any ones interested(well you did not think I would miss a health promotion chance did you :D )

As for the female version ... perhaps a brazillian might be needed!!!!!!!

judith :D

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

You could set up stall on match day Judy, you could make a killing. By appointment to the NFA National! Fitting service available.

Why should a 'brazillian' be needed in the case of a female version? Please explain.

Interestingly two ladies and only one man have responded to this thread so far!!