Rick Stein fishing for Pike tonight...

bingo

Hes one for you, my wife has a friend how is polish, now as you know the polish eat carp for xmas, any road they have grown this carp in the bath and it is now living in the pond. The only reason it was not eaten for xmas was that my wifes friend gave the carp a name (not sure wot it was called) she then got to attached to it and could not bear the thought of eating it. The last update i had was that it was about 10 lbs in wt.

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zedhead:

calm down norfolk, dont want to loose my temper again and end up offending you and shocking any young readers. it was only a light hearted.

I am calm. You seem to have a problem with young members! Offended and shocked cos I'm a younger member? :rolleyes: Don't think so.

Anyway, don't want to start anything either as it's pointless starting an argument with someone you don't even know

Rick Stein now on by the way :)

Dan

that was good, i rate rick stein and have eaten in his restaurant in padstow. I liked the look of that recipe, was once told to poach pike in a good quality port, which is similar to what hes just done. He does enjoy fishing dan, i saw him bassing on a program but then again i suppose he wasnt scared of a bass biting him!

zedhead:

is it because we have evolved past that need to kill everything in england as apposed to under developed nations such as spain,

laughed my head off when i heard of spain described as underdeveloped!!

theres us with our nhs, the 6th best in the world, as opposed to the u.k with being 23rd or 24th,

our level of crime generaly being much lower than yours,

our roads that you hardly ever see a traffic cone on,

i could go on and on , but i wont,

exept to say we've got bigger catfish than you!!! na na nee na na!!!! :P:P:D

best wishes dave. :D

dave, better climate and catfish, better health service but a corrupt legal system, hardly any traffic but dirt tracks instead of tarmac and under developed in terms of understanding environmental issues and conservation, not based on not being able to develop but choosing not to develop, still a bit envious tho