most haunted on the web

jeepster

cool, were you the blond or the cup on the table ?

and, HOLD ON A MINUTE.........

the sequence at the end with micro second clips of spooky buildings, i may be only an historic buildings conservator but one of those buildings was st catherines chapel, a ruined 12th century church near guildford. ask your producer to see if i be right. then ask him about the fake picture of a ghostly monk associated with the place.

nice one jeepster

it will come out on dvd eventually, not sure when though. if anyone would like to come to the next live (12th, 13th + 14th december in blackpool) i may be able to get some guest places. let me know asap

thought you might ghost

PM me the name of the people you wan to come and email addresses and mobile numbers, no promises but i'll see what i can do

Hand on heart Jeep nothing is set up? love the show "F-ck what was that" from yvette gets me ******* my pants every time.

As far as belief goes I have an open mind cos experienced poltoguist (spelling cos I am on the drink!) activity once and there was a witness! Will give you a private post now mate

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy