dont know what im looking for

Andy_1984

just been given the task of finding a new digital camera with changeable lenses

one thing this camera needs is the ability to take a wide angle picture.... i think.

it will be used for taking internal pictures of properties and our current camera just doesnt capture enough of the room. so what do i need to get the Maximum amount of the room in the picture.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

This is a bit of a connundrum, there are plently of point and shoot cameras out there that are wide angle, but why do you need interchangeable lens?

I'm guessing its for work use, what else will the camera be used for apart from capturing as much room as possible?

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Andy,

What camera do you currently use and what lens does it have ? I'd agree with Steve, as on the face of it a point and shoot would seem seem the best option, just get a model with a wider angler lens than you currently have would be my advise. I would think an SLR with a wide angle and a tele zoom lens would be too cumbersome and fiddly, and frankly unneccesary.

Rob.

current camera is a basic cybershot without changeable lense and doesnt take very good internet pictures (camera needs to be in top corner of cieling to get any kinda view of a small room)

just spoke to boss honestly he was jabberin on about stretching so he wanted wide angle lens and standard kinda lens if that makes any sense.

im thinking either or would do fine so long as i can get the maximum field of view possible then it doesnt matter if its fixed lens or changeable

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk