Know what to do with a Tent ?

A Worm OOE

midges phone the forretsry comission local to where your going they will tell you what there people use :D

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the instructions with the tent, many need the seams sealed. Easy enough to do with a seam sealer. I'd also errect it at home and put the hose pipe on it then allow to dry. Check for any obvious leaks. Bast to do this at home rather than find a problem when your miles from anywhere.

Thanks for all the Ideas and Tips.

It looks as though I will need to invest in some sort of bed as well as testing the waterproofing of the tent. As for the Midges if anyone actually had a way of avoiding them I would have been amazed. The person that does find a deterant for the midges will become a millionare.

Matt

If you do get an air mattress, invest in an inflator - unless you like 'the rush' that is.

I find them very noisy, and it was a good excuse to get the bed chair - double use see - & wify has even taken to using it as a bloody sun lounger

PS - they never pack down as small as they start off? some tardis thing I think.

& don't buy a 'peg puller' you'l soon have enough bent pegs to use instead

BTW, Halfords were doing decent sleeping bags for £9.99 the other week.

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.