most haunted live in paignton

jeepster

i'd forgotten about that pint norrie, should have known you'd remind me

we dont use any stills sean, other than impromptu ones shot on a basic digital stills camera, certainly not enough to warrant using a pro photographer, but sorry no one bothered answering your emails.

i did do the one on pendle hill, i was the first one to get strangled on halloween night!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeepster get me dereks autograph....but if ya realy want to impress me get sams lol..... jeepster what ya do on the show then?

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

You could point them in the direction of BB's Beechmere... Dartmoor's not a million miles away from Paignton. Just watch out for the priest!

The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.

i do sound on the show dean, and if you really want dereks autograph it can probably be done!

sean, we do get a lot of offers like yours and unfortunately they've taken a decision to not take people on shoots except the regular crew, sorry.

... then go for me!!!!! :D:D:D . I see "things" all the time.

Love the programme too, you should do one near me.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

i need an email with names of who wants to go, mobile number, what night you want to come (sat, sun or mon) and number of tickets needed. only ask if you really intend to come as i'll get in bother if you dont turn up!